Terms and Conditions
St Kilda East Cleaning Services – Terms and conditions
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
- All quotes are given based on national average room sizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the quotation upon viewing the property if bedrooms are larger than 12 square metres, living rooms are larger than 15 square metres, hallways larger than 4 square meters, rugs larger than 12 square meters or bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to change the quotation if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer’s original requirements are altered.
- The customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $50 cancellation/postponement fee.
- Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out. Failure to provide these is subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the Service, unless different payment method is confirmed. The customer is obligated to make the payment before our team starts the service.
- To hold a slot for the Service, card details must be provided, regardless of the confirmed payment method.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the Service’s time. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- All card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee.
- All card payments are secured within 2 business days before the Service by pre-authorizing (holding) the amount payable. The actual payment is processed upon completion of the Service. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if the Service is not secured.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for the cancellation/re-scheduling of any service if we have been informed more than 48 hours before the service is due to be conducted; otherwise a $50 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health, or wellbeing of our staff.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is no as descibed either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges third party to conduct services.
- If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired we will compensate with the items current cash value.
- Even though our technicians make every effort not to damage items, accidents occasionally happen. Therefore we recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during this service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not 100 % dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your frige/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- Our gardening service quotations do not include the removal of collected waste. If you require this service, you must request it additionally.
Regular Domestic Cleaning Service
- Payments are to be made in cash at the completion of the service directly to the cleaner unless agreed otherwise.
- If an agreed account is used for payments, the customer’s name, address and postcode of the property should appear in the reference field.
- If a meeting with the cleaner in advance is required by the customer, this would be done on the same day as the service to avoid charging extra travelling costs.
- The provision of detergents and equipment for our regular cleaning service is optional. If you require chemicals and equipment this is an additional $5 per hour on top of the price.
- The service will be conducted on the same day and time each week/fortnight unless we have mutually agreed otherwise.
- Please note that due to our restricted time schedule, we are not usually able to reschedule regular appointments.
- We require more than 24 hours notice of any postponement or cancellation, failure to do so will result in a $50 cancellation fee.
- We have a minimum of 2 hours service per regular appointment as well as a minimum of 2 services to be provided. Cancelling after the first service (even with 24 hours notice) will result in a cancellation fee.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to allow access to the property at the appointed day/time.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions, please contact us.
You have the option to unsubscribe from our promotional newsletters and text messages.